We offer contactless check-in for all arrivals.
How does it work ?
We will explain everything to you !
1. You will receive, by email, the same day of your arrival, or a little before, a 6-digit collection code from "Expedibox". You can collect the keys from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
2. On the day of your arrival, you must go to the main address of the establishment:
2350 Edouard-Montpetit Blvd.
Reception of Residences at entrance C1
Montreal (Quebec), H3T 1J4
Parking in building P-19 is for a maximum of 15 minutes.
Paid parking is available at 2700 Chemin de la Polytechnique, P-16.
3. To enter the building, you will have to dial, with the telephone at the entrance, the number 8960 or 8080 (this will be written at the entrance).
4. To collect your keys, simply enter the code received on the screen of the cabinet. A door will open. Your room number will be listed on the documentation provided with the key.
5. If you arrive between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m., you can go to the reception for any questions. If you arrive after 6 p.m., people are on hand to respond to emergencies. You can contact them according to the instructions present in the room or at the entrances of the buildings.